15 Jun Living Supervisor
Job Title: Living Supervisor
Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience
Accountable to: Registered Manager
Applying: If you are interested in joining us, please send a CV and covering letter describing why this job interests you:
18 Leather Lane
Deadline: Friday 24th July 2015
Interviews: Monday 3rd August 2015
This new post will be to oversee the Living Division and support the team to ensure we grow and develop the service to become a specialist provider with a trusted reputation for providing supported living, personal care and advocacy for deaf people.
Reporting to the Registered Manager, your key role will be to:
- Line-manage key members of the Living Team, including Administrators, and grow a positive working culture for the team
- Recruit and match support workers to clients, intelligently and smartly, and manage this freelance pool
- Deputise for the Registered Manager where appropriate, in relation to delegated strategic and operational decisions associated with the Division, and work with the Registered Manager, priority actions and budget planning for Living
- Lead on and generate new business for the Division, including all aspects of procurement, bid development and partnership negotiations– and build the best possible case for winning new business contracts
- Implement a thriving culture for the Division, leading by example, promoting first class client, partner and referral relationships including account management of existing contracts and agreements
- Operate smart and prudent housekeeping of client and staff files ensuring that all information is relevant and kept up to date.
- To oversee and manage quality assurance across all activities undertaken by the Division and service provided by us, to ensure we adhere to all Care Quality Commission (CQC) standards
- Ensure full capability of service is maintained in out of office hours, including evenings and weekends to ensure the same high standards as during office hours.
- To ensure that all staff and support worker training is kept up to date and certificates are filed accordingly.
- Ensure appropriate marketing and PR stories are uploaded to the website and social media together with offline resources, working with the Marketing Manager.
- To undertake any other duties as reasonably requested by the Registered Manager
The post-holder shares accountability for key strategic and performance indicators defined for the Living Division, as agreed with the Registered Manager and the Managing Director, and more fully in relation to the performance of the job itself (to be agreed in appraisals)
Terms and conditions
Hours: Minimum of 37.5 hours a week, with flexibility to cover any evening or weekend emergencies
Annual leave: 20 days (rising to 25 days) plus all public holidays
Location: principally 18 Leather Lane, flexibility and travel required